Treehouse Racing is excited to announce the Canadian UCI Team
Santé Universelle // Marin_ Bikes
has selected the 2015 Cedar Hill Criterium as their Canadian Spring Break to wrap up their 2-week team training camp.
As such, we decided to create something special for everyone.
Treehouse Racing & the Madison Chamber of Commerce, together with our partnering sponsors ClearLine Network, VW Cool Springs & Lil Harpeth Brewery are please to introduce the:
2015 Cedar Hill KOM and CANADIAN Beer Mile Challenge!
Our already well funded event just got a major boost of Canadian Bacon and the Maple Leaf, Aye!
Here's how it's gonna go down.
Pre-reg for both Hell of the South and Cedar Hill Criterium (click here) and you're automatically entered into the contest for FREE
1. Unload your watt bombs on all 4 bumps. see photo above
2. Finish Top-20 in your race an official result.
3. Finish within the top 20 for all (4) 2015 Cedar Hill KOMs Challenge from any USAC/TBRA sanctioned races (Cat-5, Masters, Women Cat 4 PRO123 etc)
4. Those Top 20 winners WIN *$100 cash money! Simple! Have to pre-reg to qualify!
5. Top 20 Winners also get to a special podium photo w/our beautiful podium ladies, Event Title Sponsor & CEO Clearline Network, Brad Johnson, VW GM Aaron Hendrickson
Santé Universelle // Marin Bikes Cycling Team Director Sportiff, Frédérick Gates
Now here's the kicker.
Take the Beer-Mile Challenge and turn that $100 into *$1,000
1 . Same as above. Fastest over 4 bumps (top 5) and finish your race, top 20.
2. . At the conclusion of the day's races, there will be a special event, co-sponsored by Lil Harpeth Brewery, Founder, Michael Kwas. All you have to do is line-up against some of the fastest Canadian beer drinkers/Milers & beat any of Canuck who are currently pre-registered for the 2015 Cedar Hill Beer Mile (click thru the link for a brief demonstration vid)
important to remember in official beer mile rules, you barf, you out.
That's it. Beat a Frog
*$1 THOUSAND CASH MONAY!
5. Entry into the KOM/Beer Mile Challenge is free & only available to those preregister.
It's that simple. If you want the big cheese you have to double-down for the miler glory!
Registration is now open. Get some!
*obviously most of this is complete baloney, which tbh, tastes so much better than Canadian bacon, don't you agree?
However, we would encourage you to pre-reg, or we may quite possibly price-gouge the beejebus out of you.
The Canadian UCI team Santé Universelle // Marin Bikes Cycling really is coming and
they are pre-registered!
So,you may as well pre-reg too.
T-minus 12 days - See you Sunday, April 12th!
2015 Hell of the South
2015 Cedar Hill Criterium
oh, and best hide your beer, 'cause next to Eli, only Canadians concern us when it comes to drinking our beer.
Hattie B's Racing
We take pride in promoting a good times bike race within our communities, it's good for the hood and, oh, after we drop the hammer on you, we'll drink all your beer.